PLANNER: Ramin Royai, MD, Urology
FACULTY: Katherine Rhee, MD, Urology
TARGET AUDIENCE: All providers in the Urology Department, including MD's and PA's
- Educate the patient/family about the risk of surgery
- Implement use of the Surgical Risk Calculator
- Implement use of palliative care pre and post operatively
- Involve the patient in decision making for their care/surgery
- Have consistent care among various surgeons/urologists in department
The Diablo Area designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education. Nurses may report credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
The Professional Staff Education and Library Committee has determined that the speakers and planners for these activities do not have any conflicts of interest relative to these educational activities.
The Diablo Area is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™