Desired Practice: Implementation of evidence-based guidelines while still maintaining high efficiency and high patient satisfaction scores
Target Audience: ED providers which currently include Physician Assistants, and Specialist physicians in Emergency Medicine
Planners: Christopher Jaksa, MD
Planning Committee Members: Chris Severson, MD
- Upon completion of this activity, the learner will have awareness of pitfalls to diagnosis and treatment of common and uncommon emergency conditions
- Upon completion of this activity, the learner will have awareness of new approaches to solving old problems
- Upon completion of this activity, the learner will be able to form and pursue a differential diagnosis
- Upon completion of this activity, the learner will be able to lessen risk by incorporating a team based approach to various conditions
The Diablo Area designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education. Nurses may report credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
The Professional Staff Education and Library Committee has determined that the speakers and planners for these activities do not have any conflicts of interest relative to these educational activities.
The Diablo Area is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Pain/EOL
- 3.00 Stroke