- Identify high risk patients who may benefit from genetic testing and risk-reducing strategies.
- Discuss surgical treatment options. (Breast conserving therapy Vs mastectomy, sentinel lymph node biopsy Vs axillary dissection, etc.)
- Review systemic therapy options, as well as trials for new chemotherapeutic regimens.
Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
7300 N. Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93720
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis