2023 GSAA Setting Clear Boundaries With Patients - 5/18/23
All Registered Providers
At the conclusion of this program. clinicians will better be able to:
- Recognize that setting boundaries is necessary to feel safe and happy at work.
- Identify your personal boundaries and how to set them in a positive manner.
- Recognize what to do when patients behave inappropriately
- Identify who to reach out to for guidance if you're feeling threatened
Frank Garritano, MD | Alan Jung, MD | Dayna Parish, MD
GSAA Communication Consultants
All speaker(s) above and planner(s) (Dr. Frank Garritano) have no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education
CME Credit will be granted to participants who attend and complete the evaluation survey.
The Kaiser Foundation Hospital GSAA is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Foundation Hospital GSAA takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Kaiser Foundation Hospital GSAA designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 Hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™