Hand Surgeons, Hand therapists, PAs, NPs
- Keith Follmar, MD, Plastic Surgery, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Keith Follmar, MD; Plastic Surgery, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- To Utilize diverse methods to approach a clinical problem, which have been shared among specialist from differing training backgrounds
- Treat a patient with the specific diagnosis of problem type that was discussed at the session efficiently
- Confidently refer patients to allied specialists who may be better equipped to treat patients with certain specific diagnoses or problems
The discussion will focus on flexor tendon injuries by providing a basic overview first followed by reviewing the latest evidence on optimizing outcomes from flexor tendon repair. Lastly, specific cases will be discussed with a focus on decision-making and postop rehabilitation.
The speaker and planning committee has no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Pain/EOL
- 1.50 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis