Tuesday, January 1, 2019 - 12:30pm to Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 1:30pm
- Keith Follmar, M.D.
- Katherine Gray, MD, Orthopedics
- Cristina Celaya, CHT, Occupational Therapy
- Stephanie Gancarczyk, MD, Orthopedics
- Develop and implement best practices in the management of surgical and non-surgical hand problems.
- Share ideas and build consensus regarding the best management of interesting and difficult cases among a multi-disciplinary team including orthopedic hand surgeons, plastic hand surgeons, hand therapists, and other interested parties.
- Foster inter-disciplinary cooperation and learning as it applies to hand surgery.
- Greater consensus on the routine management of common hand problems.
- Improved efficiencies and workflows for office-based trigger finger surgery.
- Inter-departmental opinions regarding unique and difficult hand surgery problems.
- Improved integration between surgeons and hand therapists.