Wednesday, January 1, 2020 - 12:30pm to Thursday, December 31, 2020 - 1:30pm
- Keith Follmar, M.D.
- Katherine Gray, MD, Orthopedics
- Eric Kirby, CHT, Occupational Therapy
- Stephanie Gancarczyk, MD, Orthopedics
- Develop and implement best practices in the management of surgical and non-surgical hand problems.
- Share ideas and build consensus regarding the best management of interesting and difficult cases among a multi-disciplinary team including orthopedic hand surgeons, plastic hand surgeons, hand therapists, and other interested parties.
- Foster inter-disciplinary cooperation and learning as it applies to hand surgery.
- Utilize diverse methods to approach a clinical problem, which have been shared among specialist from differing training backgrounds.
- Best treat a patient with the specific diagnosis of problem type that was discussed at the session.
- Confidently refer patients to allied specialists who may be better equipped to treat patients with certain specific diagnoses or problems.