General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Pathology, Interventional Radiology, Oncology and Palliative Care
- Discussion Pannel
- Kourosh Kojouri, M.D., Oncologic, General Surgery, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Vanessa Suhama, Patient Coordinator, Department of Surgery, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Manage complicated HPB patients with evidence-based data
- Reach a consensus among expert opinions when treating HPB patients
- Improve the quality of care with patients with complex HPB conditions
- Expedite care and avoid unnecessary delay
The speaker and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis