Hospital based medicine, Intensivist, primary care, family medicine, sub specialties
Lunch will be provided for those who stay for the entire session
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Leonid Yavorkovsky, MD, Oncology, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Rizwana Chaudhry, MD, Hospital, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Distinguish the differences between Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS), smoldering myeloma and multiple myeloma (MM).
- Analyze and appropriately interpret laboratory tests in the context of establishing a definitive diagnosis, MGUS, MM etc
Multiple Myeloma (MM), monocloncal gammopathy of undetermined significance and smoldering myeloma are the different spectrums of the same disease. In this CME event speaker will elaborate the clinical differences between these conditions, how to interpret the studies which help us identify the correct spectrum of disease. Speaker will review the recent developments in the diagnosis and management of MM.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics