Hospital based physicians, intensivist, primary care, all subspecialists
Lunch will be provided for those who stay for the entire session
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Thuy-hong Vo, RN for Echo Lab and Pacemaker Lab, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Rizwana Chaudhry, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Sangeeta Joshi, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Trupti Kapadia, MD, Chief HBS Department, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Recognize internal workflow for the MRI studies in patients with pacemaker.
- Identify the malfunctioning from pacemaker.
- How to handle comfort care patients who have pacemaker.
- Safety of MRI studies among patients with pacemaker.
- Review internal work flow for the MRI studies among patients with Pacemaker.
- Review the malfunctioning from the pacemaker which Hospital based physicians should be aware of.
- Patients on comfort care who have pacemaker, what you need to know.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis