Hospital based physicians, specialists, intensivists, primary care, family medicine.
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Priya Rao, MD, Chief of Resource Management, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Rizwana Chaudhry, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Haritha Rachamallu, MD, Chief of CME, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Trupti Kapadia, MD, Chief of HBS, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Recognize the patients with diabetic ketoacidosis who can be managed on the medical floor by using high dose subcutaneous insulin.
- Identify how to manage diabetic patients with ketoacidosis on insulin pump in the hospital setting.
Management of selective diabetic ketoacidosis patients without the use of insulin drip on the medical floors.
Exclusion and inclusion criteria for this protocol.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™