All the hospital based physicians, primary care, intensivist, sub specialists, surgeons.
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Amirh Johnson, Diagnostic Medical Physicist, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Rizwana Chaudhry, MD, HBS, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Haritha Rachamallu, MD, Chief of CME, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Myron Kwong, MD, Chief of Radiology, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Trupti Kapadia, MD, Chief of HBS, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Recognize radiation procedures mindfully for evaluation of patients.
- Identify alternate procedures like ultrasound, clinical exam and Magnetic resonance imaging when possible, to reduce the radiation exposure to our patients.
- How to avoid unnecessary radiation exposure to our patients?
- What studies can be used as alternate to x rays and Ct scans?
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiation Safety