Hospital based physicians, intensivist, emergency medicine, primary care.
Lunch will be provided for those who stay for the entire session
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Shiv Sab, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Rizwana Chaudhry, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Haritha Rachamallu, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Distinguish the rate controlling agents for atrial fibrillation based on underlying conditions
- Classify the patient population which can benefit from rhythm and rate control.
Atrial fibrillation could be very challenging to control rate in the hospitalized patients. Often times patients are tried on several medicines before finding the right medicines to control the rate. Occasional patients are better served with the cardioversion. In this CME event, speaker will review the medicines which can help with the rate control and also in which situations, the rhythm control is helpful.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™