Hospital based medicine, intensivist, primary care physicians, all medical specialties
Lunch will be provided for those who stay for the entire session
Microsoft TEAMS: Meeting information will be provided after you select “Take Course” below.
Post Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Ava Lee, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Jennifer Cohen, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Rizwana Chaudhry, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Haritha Rachamallu, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Better identify the signs of discomfort in the dying patients.
- Effectively manage the pain, anxiety, shortness of breath and discomfort from labored breathing in the dying patients.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Pain/EOL