HBS physicians, emergency room physicians, ICU physicians, family practice and internal medicine physicians who care for hospitalized patients, family practice and psychiatry residents, medical students
Post-Presentation Survey: Available here after the event.
- Dr. David Chao, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Rose Dao, MD, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- David Chao, MD, Gastroenterology
- Leon Casteneda, MD, HBS, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Angela Loh, MD, ER, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Brittany M Watts, ER, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Dr. Rizwana Chaudhry, MD, HBS, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
From this presentation, physicians will be able to recognize which cirrhotic patients would benefit from a TIPS placement, implement the need of diagnostic paracentesis for all liver patients with ascites, and utilize trials of albumin infusions for liver cirrhosis patients with AKI with presumed hepatorenal syndrome.
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™