Outpatient and Inpatient physicians, Physician assistants (PA's), Nurse Practitioners, Quality Team, pharmacists, and nurses.
- Barbara De Lara, MD, Asst Chief Quality, Inpatient, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Mayura Suryanarayan, MD, Asst Chief Quality, Outpatient, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Ramon Ortiz, MD, Chief of Quality, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- James Yates, MHA, JD, CLS, CPHQ, CPPS, CPHRM, ASCP, Director of Quality, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Cherisse Hughes, MBA, CLHP, Senior Quality Specialist, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Recognize inpatient and outpatient quality metrics for common medical conditions
- Practice the quality tools available to provide high-quality care to our patients
- Meet the target on CQC for both inpatient and outpatient quality metrics.
- Share how technology can leverage our care, and share these tools with learners.
The speaker and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics