Multidisciplinary Dementia Case Review
Speaker: Wynnelena C. Canio, MD, CMD, AGSF
Location: Virtual Microsoft Teams Meeting
As a result of attending conferences in this series, clinicians will be better able to:
- Recognize different types of dementia.
- Apply accessible diagnostic tests and specialist to determine the cause of dementia.
- Management of dementia-associated symptoms, including safety.
- Leverage partnerships with all the other disciplines involved in the holistic care of the patient/caregiver and enable better integration between disciplines in patient care.
- Identify cultural/linguistic/implicit bias issues which may present barriers and/or opportunities in the care experience.
Statement of Disclosure: Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael has determined that the speaker(s) and the planning committee for this activity do not have any relevant financial relationships. Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance