Mon, 04/23/2018 - 8:00am
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Jamison Green, MD
Jamison Green, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Orthopedics, Podiatry
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Read and review medical imaging studies related to orthopedic medicine.
2) Compare and contrast treatment alternatives and appropriately apply to the management of their orthopedic patients.
3) Review quality measures such as SCIP and HEDIS reports and translate data to improve current clinical practice/patient care.
4) Consider cultural, linguistic, demographic and ethnic information about their patient that may affect care or patient compliance.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
The speaker and all other presenters have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed the disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis
- 1.00 Trauma