Mon, 09/24/2018 - 8:00am
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Jamison Green, MD
Jamison Green, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Orthopedics, Podiatry
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Read and review medical imaging studies related to orthopedic medicine.
2) Compare and contrast treatment alternatives and appropriately apply to the management of their orthopedic patients.
3) Review quality measures such as SCIP and HEDIS reports and translate data to improve current clinical practice/patient care.
4) Consider cultural, linguistic, demographic and ethnic information about their patient that may affect care or patient compliance.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Jamison Green and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis
- 1.00 Trauma