Mon, 12/27/2021 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Heather Tiska, MD
Crystal N. Carter, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
- Utilize clinical practice guidelines of various chronic disease management and decrease variation in practice. Standardize care in harmony with best practice standards.
- Optimize work flow and physician efficiency through shared physician knowledge and best practice techniques
- Improve physician satisfaction in terms of professionalism as indicated in the physician survey. Translate physician satisfaction into satisfying delivery model for patient care.
- Consider culture, health literacy and language in caring for patients and provide resources to address concerns.
- Physicians will have more of their patients with controlled chronic conditions and up to date on cancer screenings.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Crystal N. Carter and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™