Fri, 10/02/2020 - 7:00am
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Derek Vien, MD
Derek Vien, MD
- Identify ways to provide comprehensive care for hepatobiliary tumor patients through a collaborative team effort.
- Consider different specialty approaches to treatment and care.
- Implement best practices discussed in tumor board presentations.
- Consider race, language and ethnic implications in diagnosis, care and treatment.
Physicians - Medical Oncology, Surgery, GI, IR, Diagnostic Radiology
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1.5 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis