Tue, 10/06/2020 - 7:00am
CME PROGRAM PLANNERS:
Geoffrey Gaggero, DPM
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Primary Care
As a result of this session, participants should be better able to:
- Identify Lisfranc, sesamoid pathology and decide when surgery needs to be done vs. conservative care. Surgical procedures will also be discussed for participants to review.
- Participants will be able to diagnose and treat foot and ankle conditions.
- Participants will be able to better to complete a risk benefit analysis for patients that they are considering for a myriad of foot and ankle non-surgical and surgical treatments.
- Consider culture, language and health literacy in all patient - provider communications.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Stephen Kriger, Geoffrey Gaggero and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis