Wed, 01/22/2020 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNERS:
Gene H Choi, MD
Gene H Choi, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - All Specialties
As a result of this session, participants should be better able to:
- Review Regulatory Standards.
- Enumerate Clinical Quality Performance Improvement Outcome.
- Identify regulatory compliance requirements and its impact on clinical practice.
- Increase continuous survey readiness as evidenced by meeting compliance to accreditation and regulatory indicators as it impacts clinical practice and patient outcomes.
- Participate in performance improvement activities to improve the facility's Core Measures performance and other quality measures.
- Incorporate core measure practices in the management of their patients meeting appropriate diagnostic criteria.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Gene H Choi and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™