Tue, 03/27/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Heather Tiska, MD
Dr. Vong Lee
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Primary Care
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1. Recognize New Tobacco BPA for Healthconnect
2. Identify new requirements for TAV's in Healthconnect
3. Review new "Quality" Tool Bar Button for Healthconnect
1) Discuss difficult cases seen within the primary care setting and identify treatment options.
2) Determine best therapies and strategies for managing various clinical challenges commonly seen in Primary Care and incorporate care recommendations in their practice.
3) Utilize allied health services and specialty referrals to the best advantage of the patients on their panel.
4) Consider culture, language and health literacy in all patient - provider communications.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Vong Lee and all other presenters have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed the disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™