Welcome to the Adult Medicine conferences at Fair Oaks! Please scroll down and select a link below to review information for the upcoming session you are interested in joining.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Heather Tiska, MD
CME ADMIN ASSISTANT:
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Abraham Thomas, MD, Medicine - Folsom
Sundeep Bains, MD, Medicine - Davis
Michael Totaro, MD, Medicine - Riverside
Aye M. Tun, MD, Medicine - Roseville
Heather L Tiska, MD, Medicine - Fair Oaks
Edna D Taniegra, MD, Medicine - Rancho Cordova
Audrey X Fu, MD, Medicine - Point West
Mark Krawiec, MD, Medicine - Lincoln
- Utilize clinical practice guidelines of various chronic disease management and decrease variation in practice. Standardize care in harmony with best practice standards.
- Effective use of pConsult with more phone advice and direct bookable if appropriate guideline is satisfied.
- Improve physician satisfaction in terms of professionalism as indicated in the physician survey. Translate physician satisfaction into satisfying delivery model for patient care.
- Consider culture, health literacy and language in caring for patients and provide resources to address concerns.
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Primary Care
The speaker and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.