CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Mark Krawiec, MD
Eugen X Stefanescu, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Primary Care
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
SESSION LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
1) Introduce PCP's to the changes coming with the HC upgrade
1) Discuss difficult cases seen within the primary care setting and identify treatment options.
2) Determine best therapies and strategies for managing various clinical challenges commonly seen in Primary Care and incorporate care recommendations in their practice.
3) Utilize allied health services and specialty referrals to the best advantage of the patients on their panel.
4) Consider culture, language and health literacy in all patient - provider communications.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Faculty for TPMG Continuing Medical Education Programs must complete a Declaration of Disclosure prior to the CME activity. Having an interest in or affiliation with a commercial entity does not preclude making a presentation at a CME activity, but if a Conflict of Interest exists, it must be resolved prior to the educational activity being delivered. Relevant financial relationships, or the lack of such relationships, must be disclosed to learners prior to the beginning of the educational activity.
FOR CME CREDIT:
Follow the link below and complete the evaluation:
Survey will only be open for 10 days following the session.
You may need to copy and paste the link into your web browser.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the webinar and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™