Tue, 02/27/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Audrey Fu, MD
Dr. Vong Lee
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Primary Care
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Recognize New Tobacco BPA for Healthconnect
2) Identify new requirements for TAV’s in Healthconnect
3) Review new “Quality” Tool Bar Button for Healthconnect
1) Identify and apply HEDIS clinical practice guidelines for prevention and screening measures and utilize KPHC tools to ensure consistent documentation and appropriate follow up care. Improve competency in management of chronic medical conditions and understand rationale for safe prescribing of medications.
2) Identify expectations regarding clinical performance, documentation, and consistent utilization of clinical workflows to improve patient care.
3) Identify ethnic/racial and socioeconomic disparities in medical care.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Faculty for TPMG Continuing Medical Education Programs must complete a Declaration of Disclosure prior to the CME activity. Having an interest in or affiliation with a commercial entity does not preclude making a presentation at a CME activity, but if a Conflict of Interest exists, it must be resolved prior to the educational activity being delivered. Relevant financial relationships, or the lack of such relationships, must be disclosed to learners prior to the beginning of the educational activity.
TBA and all other presenters have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed the disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™