Tue, 07/27/2021 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNERS:
Mark A. Krawiec, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Primary Care
As a result of this session, participants should be better able to:
- Utilize clinical practice guidelines of various chronic disease management and decrease variation in practice. Standardize care in harmony with best practice standards.
- Effective use of pConsult with more phone advice and direct bookable if appropriate guideline is satisfied.
- Improve physician satisfaction in terms of professionalism as indicated in the physician survey. Translate physician satisfaction into satisfying delivery model for patient care.
- Consider culture, health literacy and language in caring for patients and provide resources to address concerns.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
TBA and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with an ineligible company that constitutes a relevant financial relationship.
Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Financial relationships of any dollar amount are defined as relevant if the educational content is related to the business lines or products of the ineligible company.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™