Tue, 05/29/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Reid Towery, MD
Reid Towery, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Surgery, Rad/Med Oncology, Path, Rad
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Identify ways to provide comprehensive care for breast cancer patients through a collaborative team effort.
2) Appreciate different speciality approaches to breast cancer treatment and care.
3) Consider race and ethnic implications in breast cancer diagnosis.
4) Consider culture, language and health literacy in all patient - provider communications.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis