Welcome to the Cardiac Cath conferences! Please scroll down and select a link below to review information for the upcoming session you are interested in joining.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Navin Nakra, MD
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Navin Nakra, MD
1) Review cardiac studies and appropriately refer patients for cardiac surgery.
2) Monitor flouro times per established radiology safety guidelines.
3) Successfully interpret angiograms.
4) Demonstrate safe use of flouroscopy during procedures.
5) Discuss treatment options based on angiograms with their cardiac patients.
6) Consider culture, language and health literacy in all patient - provider communications.
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Cardiology
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and sign in on the provided attendance sheet or complete the evaluation survey (if provided).
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.