Wed, 05/02/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Laura Grigor, MD
Laura Grigor, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - HBS, Specialties
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Appropriately implement treatment recommendations discussed in case reviews, within their patient population,
2) Apply current models of disease management through an improved knowledge of current medications, drug combinations, therapies and research findings,
3) Interact with other members of the Infectious Disease and HBS multi disciplinary team to provide optimal treatments for their patients.
4) Consider language, culture and health literacy in patient - provider communications.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
The speaker and all other presenters have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed the disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis