Fri, 02/22/2019 - 8:00am
NOTE: PLEASE CLAIM CREDIT ON 2ND SESSION OF MONTH, NOT FIRST. Each date has a max of 8 credits - so both dates would be 16.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Kevin Walsh, MD
Kevin Walsh, MD
Beth Noe, MD
Janet Eatherton, MD
Kim Takahashi, MD
Michael Totaro, MD
Rebekah Caravelli, MD
1. Recognize their own communication background, biases and style.
2. Adopt the practice of “creating listening” in their communication.
3. Practice the tools offered in the course, which are organized around 3 key themes: Respect, Awareness and Purpose, in their communications with patients and other healthcare team members.
4. Create a commitment plan for implementing the Let's RAP tools, including how, when and where they will do it.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Kevin Walsh, MD, all presenters, and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 6 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™