Fri, 11/25/2022 - 7:00am
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
John J Geraghty, MD
John J Geraghty, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Radiology, Neurosurgery, HBS
- Examine treatment rationale and diagnostic criteria for neurologic tumors from each specialty perspective.
- Recognize appropriate evaluation and treatment algorithms related to neurologic tumor cases presented.
- Review recent developments in the treatment of neurologic diseases and apply to their patients as appropriate.
- Assess present surgical techniques and results as related to their specific patients.
- Identify evolving concepts and future trends in the management of neurologic diseases.
- Consider culture, language and health literacy in all patient - provider communications.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
John J Geraghty and the planners of this activity have no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Financial relationships of any dollar amount are defined as relevant if the educational content is related to the business lines or products of the ineligible company.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and claim credit using the SMS text feature or the CME link.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1.50 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis
- 1.50 Stroke