Tue, 03/28/2023 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Michelle M Edwards, DO
Michelle M Edwards, DO
Physicians, NPs and PAs - OB/GYN
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
- Provide care for OB and GYN patients in accordance with current evidenced based practices and according to ACOG Board standards. Utilize ACOG literature to identify changes and updates in research and practice.
- Through case review, evaluate treatment options and review outcomes in order to determine strategies to improve care and outcomes.
- Identify two new skills, competencies or practices that they will incorporate and report back to the conference planners once each quarter on implementation and barriers to implementation.
- Identify and address culture, health literacy, language, and implicit bias in caring for patients and provide resources to address concerns.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Michelle Edwards, all presenters, and the planners of this activity have no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Financial relationships of any dollar amount are defined as relevant if the educational content is related to the business lines or products of the ineligible company.
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™