Wed, 05/09/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Virginia X Barrow, MD
Katie Friederich, MD.
Physicians, NPs, PAs - Pediatrics
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Recognize the diagnosis, treatment, and co-morbid conditions associated with tics and Tourette Syndrome
2) Correctly discuss definition of stereotypies
3) Understand KP resources, including the role of the pediatric neurologist, for further tic management.
1) Associate current literature, standards, therapies, and treatments to the management and care of in-hospital and critical pediatric patients.
2) Utilize best practices identified in conference discussions in caring for pediatric inpatients.
3) Integrate information on appropriate diagnostic measures in the management of pediatric patients.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Katie Friederich, MD. and all other presenters have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed the disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™