Tue, 05/15/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Zoey J Goore, MD, MPH, FAAP
Drs. Natal-Hernandez & Camerlengo
Physicians, NPs and PAs - HBS/PICU/Pedi Subspecialty
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1. Identify Critical Cardiac patients
2. Stabalize Critical Cardiac patients
3. Manage critical cardiac patients
1) Obtain, understand and assimilate up to date evidence based medicine into their daily practice of caring for hospitalized children.
2) Improve communication and thus quality of care between disciplines, team members, patients and families.
3) Review difficult cases with input from multiple disciplines to improve upon care of the hospitalized patient.
4) Discuss regular practice and discussion skills needed to provide life saving care and care of the critical ill patient.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
TBA and all other presenters have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed the disclosure information for
the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™