Tue, 06/26/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Gregg B Nelson, MD
Gregg B Nelson, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Pediatrics, Genetics
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Better synthesize clinical histories with neuroimages.
2) Interpret neuroimages with greater accuracy and develop an organized approach to reading neuroimages.
3) Identify and report back to the series planners two areas of practice they have changed or improved as a result of session learnings.
4) Consider cultural, ethnic and demographic influences that affect the care they provide and how that care is received.
5) Effectively utilize all resources to communicate with patients and family in a way that they will understand in order to reduce care disparities based in miscommunication.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
The speaker and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement:
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis