Welcome to the Pediatric Neuroimaging Case conferences! Please scroll down and select a link below to review information for the upcoming session you are interested in joining.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Gregg B Nelson, MD
Darcy A Utzig
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Gregg B Nelson, MD
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Better synthesize clinical histories with neuroimages.
2) Interpret neuroimages with greater accuracy and develop an organized approach to reading neuroimages.
3) Identify and report back to the series planners two areas of practice they have changed or improved as a result of session learnings.
4) Consider cultural, ethnic and demographic influences that affect the care they provide and how that care is received.
5) Effectively utilize all resources to communicate with patients and family in a way that they will understand in order to reduce care disparities based in miscommunication.
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Pediatrics, Genetics
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.