Welcome to the Pediatric Oncology Tumor Board conferences! Please scroll down and select a link below to review information for the upcoming session you are interested in joining.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Aarati V Rao, MD
Daphne J Rapp
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Aarati V Rao, MD
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Develop evidence based treatment plans for Pediatric Oncology cases.
2) Function in a multi disciplinary team.
3) Address cultural and linguistic barriers to care.
4) Develop modification in treatment plans for complications.
5) Individuals to participate and agree to follow standardized care plans based on best practices and evidence based protocols.
6) Consider culture, language and health literacy in all patient - provider communications.
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Pediatric Surgery, Oncology, Radiology, HBS
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.