Welcome to the Pediatric Seminar Series! Please scroll down and select a link below to review information for the upcoming session you are interested in joining.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Diane Chan, MD
Krista M Hall
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Diane Chan, MD
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Develop competence with respect to the terminology of our system.
2) Develop competence with respect to the management of the most common referral problem reason codes.
3) Recognize when to refer.
4) Develop competence with respect to ne guidelines and updates.
5) Develop competence with econsult and health connect tools to make appropriate management decisions and become more efficient in the management.
6) Develop Kaiser/TPMG cultural awareness.
Physicians - Pediatrics
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 4 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.