Wed, 08/22/2018 - 8:30am
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Jennifer Salib, PsyD
Jennifer Salib, PsyD
NVLY Psych Providers
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Correctly review tasks and goals of a training program
2) Recognize Trends and predictions for Mental Health Providers in CA, (Multi)Disciplinary Specifics,
3) Recognize competency and Domains in Clinical Supervision, Role and Evaluation and Remediation
1) Respond to variables in diagnostic and therapeutic trends with a standardized approach based in current evidence based literature and Kaiser Permanente clinical practice guidelines.
2) Access various resources within Kaiser (both departmental and organizational) that can be utilized to tailor care more individually.
3) Navigate barriers to personalized care and monitor the effectiveness of their tailored clinical interventions.
4) Increase members satisfaction with their personalized care experience.
5) Consider culture, ethnicity, demographic and religious tradition in the practice of psychiatric care.
6) Evaluate treatment options for patients presenting with a variety of mental health conditions, including low frequency diagnosis, and manage treatment according to current evidence and best practice.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Jennifer Salib, PsyD and the planners of this activity have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with a commercial interest that constitute a relevant financial relationship.
A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests - unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™