Fri, 07/27/2018 - 12:30pm
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Steven Pirog, MD
Francis Baltasar, MD
Physicians, NPs and PAs - HBS
As a result of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
1) Correlate findings of diverse clinical challenges related to hospital based medicine to the management of hospital inpatients.
2) Utilize a standardized approach to patient management of hospital inpatients.
3) Employ clinical skills developed through colleague mentoring and group discussion of hospital based medicine.
4) Incorporate recommendations in current literature and practice guidelines in the management of their patients.
5) Recognize features of hospital disease and treatment, assess the patients appropriately of better management, and consult specialist appropriately.
6) Consider barriers to medically undeserved groups when offering to deliver care to them and recognize difficulties in communicating effectively.
7) Consider systems barriers to best practices.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE:
Francis Baltasar, MD and all other presenters have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed the disclosure information for
the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest.
FOR CME CREDIT:
To receive CME credit for this session, please return to this page after the session and follow these instructions:
- scroll down
- select the "Take Course" button
- complete your evaluation
- claim your CME credit
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hours participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™