Welcome to the HBS Adult Education conferences at Sacramento! Please scroll down and select a link below to review information for the upcoming session you are interested in joining.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Steven Pirog, MD
CME Admin Assistant:
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Steven Pirog, MD
1) Correlate findings of diverse clinical challenges related to hospital based medicine to the management of hospital inpatients.
2) Utilize a standardized approach to patient management of hospital inpatients.
3) Employ clinical skills developed through colleague mentoring and group discussion of hospital based medicine.
4) Incorporate recommendations in current literature and practice guidelines in the management of their patients.
5) Recognize features of hospital disease and treatment, assess the patients appropriately of better management, and consult specialist appropriately.
6) Consider barriers to medically undeserved groups when offering to deliver care to them and recognize difficulties in communicating effectively.
7) Consider systems barriers to best practices.
Physicians, NPs and PAs - HBS
AWARD OF CME CREDIT
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.