Welcome to the Valley Medical Legal Conference! Please scroll down and select a link below to review information for the upcoming session you are interested in joining.
CME PROGRAM PLANNER:
Ethan Cutts, MD
CME ADMIN ASSISTANT:
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Ethan Cutts, MD - Department of Pediatrics
By the end of this CME activity, participants should be better able to:
- Review issues discussed regarding specific closed medical malpractice cases.
- Identify issues leading to the filing of medical malpractice cases.
- Identify strengths and weakness of different clinical cases.
- Determine areas of risk that can lead to adverse outcomes.
- Identify and address culture, health literacy, language, and implicit bias that impacted these cases.
Physicians, NPs and PAs - Primary Care
AWARD OF CME CREDIT:
CME credit will be granted to participants who attend the conference and complete the evaluation survey.
The Sacramento Valley CME Program is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Sacramento Valley CME Program takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Sacramento Valley CME Program designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour participation toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.