Planning Committee Members
Barbara Wills, Education Manager, Regional Occupational Health - Oakland, CA.
Lavanya Kailar, MD, MPH, Regional Medical Director - San Jose, CA.
Judy Landswick, Regional Occupational Health, Oakland, CA.
TPMG Physicians - All new Occupational medicine providers - Physicians, NPs, PAs.
1. Perform basic pre-placement exams, applying medical clearance guidelines.
2. Write accurate, consistent reports, applying current guidelines, using available tools.
3. Perform Respirator Medical Surveillance and Cal-OSHA mandated medical surveillance exams.
4. Perform Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver exams.
5. Perform complex and difficult Police & Fire exams applying medical clearance guidelines established for Peace Officer Standards & Training (POST) and National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) exams.
6. Perform complex and difficult fitness for duty examinations.
TPMG Physician Education and Development has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this activity do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations (commercial interests) that may constitute a conflict of interest with the content of this event. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
TPMG Physician Education & Development is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The TPMG Physician Education & Development designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The California Board of Registered Nurses has determined that Category 1 CME Credit may be used as equivalent CE credit. Certificate of attendance will be available on the TPMG Physician Education & Development calendar website for printing or e-mailing (pdf) within 30 days of program date. It will be up to individual attendees to report applicable hours of attendance to their respective boards.
To Receive CME Credit
In order to receive CME credit, participants must be present at the live activity and complete the post-activity evaluation. The information collected will help determine needs and design of future OHSS activities. This evaluation survey should take 3-5 minutes to complete and will be available after the session. You will have only ten (10) days to complete the evaluation.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.50 Attendance