Ashok Pai, MD, Oncology, Oakland KP Medical Center – Moderator
Osbourne Blake, MD - Internal Medicine – SCPMG
Molly M. Daughety, MD - Hematology/Oncology, Kaiser Permanente Northwest
Perrin Jhaveri, MD - Hematology/Oncology - WPMG
Amy Le, PharmD - Regional Hemophilia Pharmacy Service
Mary Ichiuji, MD - Beacon, National Physician Lead
Providers from medical oncology, surgery, radiation oncology, radiology, and other staff who work in these specialty departments.
Tatjana Kolevska, MD - Chair, Kaiser Permanente Northern California Oncology and Hematology
Dinesh Kotak, MD, Oncology, KP, Roseville
Yan Li, MD, Oncology, KP Oakland
Juliette Carney, MS, Senior Professional Development Consultant, Physician Education and Development, TPMG Regional Offices
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Enhance adoption of rapidly arriving oncology subspecialty evidence-based knowledge and standards of care to clinical practice.
- Use oncology subspecialty services efficiently in order to coordinate and improve multidisciplinary oncology patient care.
- Improve patient access to new treatments and drugs through appropriate clinical trial referrals.
- Evaluate patient care cost and evidence based use of oncology treatments to determine the best use of resources and to avoid inappropriate use of oncology drugs and procedures.
- Leverage the use of electronic medical records to improve patient safety.
- Improve understanding, adoption and adherence to workflows and treatment and diagnostic pathways.
- Apply cultural and linguistic recommendations specific to areas of discussion.
CME Credit will be granted to participants who attend the webinar and complete the evaluation survey. TPMG Physician Education and Development is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. TPMG Physician Education and Development designates this webinar for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM per webinar. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1.0 hours of credit towards continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses. Certificate of attendance will be available on the TPMG Physician Education & Development website for printing within 30 days of the activity date. It will be up to individual attendees to report applicable hours of attendance to their respective boards. Physician Education and Development is not a BRN provider. However, you may report your hours for this session by indicating "CME" on your license renewal application (in the space where a BRN Number is requested).
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
TPMG Physician Education and Development has determined that none of the speakers, planning committee members, and consultants for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™