Ortho, Podiatry, and Radiology
- Discussion Panel
- Stephanie M. Gancarczyk, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Christopher Fowler, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- To facilitate communication amongst providers of interprofessional disciplines such as radiology, orthopedics, and podiatry and to enhance the interpretation of imaging studies by all team members. This is important for patient safety and will optimize patient outcomes.
- To implement evidence and consensus-based best practices of diagnostic and therapeutic methods of managing orthopedic patients and minimize variation in practice.
The speaker and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis