Every 3rd Thursday of the month
- Stephanie M. Gancarczyk, MD, Orthopedic Surgery
- Yong Bae, PAC, Orthopedic Surgery
- Christopher Fowler, MD, Orthopedic
We would like to discuss cases amongst our many providers to get specific knowledge regarding the type of injury, the occurrence of these events and best practices for these pathologies (that others may be less familiar with).
- Facilitate communication amongst providers of interprofessional disciplines such as radiology, orthopedics, podiatry, and emergency medicine
- Enhance the interpretation of imaging studies by all team members, improving patient safety and optimizing patient outcomes
- Implement evidence and consensus-based best practices of diagnostic and therapeutic methods of managing orthopedic patients and minimize variation in practice.