All Physicians and Providers
- Jerald Wisdom, M.D., Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Bobby Tsang, M.D., Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Sangeeta Joshi, M.D., Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Sreedevi Menon, M.D., Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Annette Chastain, Lead Consultant, Member Outreach Manager, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
This 1/2 day workshop will address Conversational Challenges/Hot Buttons. Conversations that are challenging with patients, staff and colleagues.
The participants will learn to:
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate next steps with the patient exploring all possibilities.
- Set limits with the patient and providing agreed upon care based on the patient’s clinical condition.
The speakers and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™