Pediatric and Adult family medicine MD's and nurses
TEAMS Meeting information is available after you select "Take Course".
Lunch : Lunch will be provided for the first 30 attendees that stay for the entire session.
Post Presentation Survey: Will be available to complete on Ethos after the session.
- Wynnyee L. Tom, MD, Pediatric, San Jose, Kaiser Permanente
- Maryam Afshar, MD, Pediatric, San Jose, Kaiser Permanente
1. Identify teens who are vaping nicotine and who are candidates for nicotine replacement therapy
2.List the nicotine replacement therapy medications, their dosing, side effects, and precautions
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) for Vaping Nicotine
The speaker(s) and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™